The Be Well Midlands Big Conversation has now been extended until Friday 13 May, to ensure everyone working in health and social care across the Midlands has a chance to have their say and share experiences and hopes around wellbeing.
If you haven’t yet joined the conversation, then don’t miss out on the opportunity to have your voice heard and help create positive change! Why not take a look at what others are saying, share your own experiences and hopes, or comment and vote on the ideas of others’ – the conversation is happening now and will be open until 5pm on Friday 13 May.
You can join the conversation anonymously:
- Follow this link: https://bewellmidlands.org
- Enter your username: liz.o'Leary@nhft.nhs.uk
- Enter your password: ball88only
- You can access the conversation 24/7 via a computer, laptop, work mobile or even your personal mobile
Here are some snippets of what people are discussing right now:
- “I think we need to change the culture we are working in to be more human and compassionate.”
- “I would love some kind of weight loss support group. Being overweight or obese is a big health risk factor… We should practice what we preach and have a service to support NHS workers to lose weight and get healthy.”
- “I would love a room, to just be, to just chill and relax. I may only stay 5 minutes, or have a complete break, but a place to just be, would be great!”
Login today to see for yourself what everyone is talking about, you need to #BeWelltoCareWell.
With best wishes from,
The Be Well Midlands Project Team
P.S. If you have any questions or any problems, please get in touch with the Clever Together team by emailing email@example.com