Northamptonshire Healthcare Partnership invites health and social care staff across Northamptonshire to the fourth System-wide Action Learning Set of the Wave 3 Population Health Management Development Programme (PHM DP) on Friday 6 May 2022 from 1-3.30pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to understand how linked data, integrated care and proactive interventions can improve the health and wellbeing of people in Northamptonshire; supported by NHS England and NHS Improvement along with our partners in Optum to draw on national resources and best practice.
What is the PHM DP?
Population Health Management is a crucial part of system response and recovery. The Wave 3 Development Programme supports systems to improve health outcomes for selected local population cohorts through the real-time application of advanced analytics and intelligence-led care design.
The Programme will also capitalise on the progress made across the past year so that the beneficial models and transition to proactive and integrated ways of working are ‘locked in’ and based on a clear understanding of the needs and risks facing different population groups.
What will System ALS 4 cover?
In this System Action Learning Set, we will:
- Explore how our collective experience using PHM on the ground so far should inform our PHM Roadmap to enable us to ‘spread, scale, and sustain’
- Discuss lessons learned across sectors and workstreams involved in Programme
Learning objective will include:
- Review how PHM supports a ‘Learning Health System’ that underpins further infrastructure development
- Evaluate our advancing PHM maturity across the 4I Framework – Infrastructure, Intelligence, Intervention and Incentives which NHSE design their population health approach around. Find out more on the Population Health Management Academy on FutureNHS.
- Discussing priorities to further accelerate at scale and pace
- Consider the ICS infrastructure at System, Place, and Neighbourhood, and how we may consider our Focus, Form, Functions, and Funding to accelerate PHM adoption
- Review our linked data infrastructure to ensure sustainability of PHM
Anyone can join this session, but we would actively encourage anyone who has a role with an influence over service redesign and commissioning to attend. If you are a manager, please nominate someone from your teams to come along so that they can take the learning back and share.
A recording of the session will be shared afterwards if you are unable to make it on the day.
Please email Sadie Beishon for more information or to book your place: email@example.com