A new elearning module has been developed to support general practice administrative staff in sorting, signposting and delivering administrative triage using digital tools, with the aim of supporting an inclusive approach to managing demand and workload.
There are five sessions covering:
- introducing administrative triage
- designing a practice workflow and setting up a triage list
- promoting the service to patients
- confidently taking patients, or their nominated carer, through an online consultation request over the telephone or in person
- sorting patient requests and signposting to the right place, service, or clinician for clinical triage
The elearning module has been developed in partnership with HEE elfh and the Practice Managers Association. To book click here.